Skip to main content

Face painting #5 real

back again friends, sorry I could only post again because from a few days yesterday he was busy hehehe.  .  oh yeah, something wasn't quite right about the 5th painting yesterday.  it turns out that yesterday was the 6th painting ,.  because I just remembered that there was actually a beautiful girl I had painted her face before.  when talking about this figure, my heart becomes confused, wants to feel angry, wants to smile remembering it.  .  I do not know, clearly he is the figure who taught me about many memorable things.  .  if you want to know more about him.  I'll give you a link below the picture where the content is my story and about her beautiful girl that I painted on her face.  more like a stupid girl, that's what I used to say to her.  .  if later you haven't found the link or the link isn't available.  that means I haven't included it, maybe the story isn't over or there is still something to be fixed about the story.  okay friends waiting for the link to appear okay, and don't forget to read the story until it's finished ,.  then you will find an accident ends up leaving without saying goodbye.  that's all


Comments