Skip to main content

Face painting #5

hello guys back on my blog, this is my fifth "finished" painting.  in fact, many of my paintings after I painted the fourth painting which you can see in the previous article.  but all the paintings were abandoned.  heheheehe.  .  well because what else try if not feeling lazy, lazy to continue lazy to finish painting the painting.  until finally my fifth painting was published.  eitss for a moment, oh yes, actually my fifth painting is not this, but the painting I have not had time to photograph, I painted the face of a 9-year-old girl, she is the son of a very good woman, but unfortunately I have given the painting to her,  the more ironic thing is that the face painting is colored using crayons.  .  hadeuhhh you kids.  okay let it be, we go back to this fifth painting, she is a sixteen year old girl, I know her because it turns out she is a niece of a very good woman, we talk for the first time in the free fire game.  and continued until I finally knew him.  that's the short story about my fifth painting.  see you in my next painting.  bye ...




Comments